Organic Seaweed Extract Fertilizer for Plants 400ml | Organic | Promotes healthy plant growth
- ENRICH SOIL: Increases microorganisms in the soil that can invoke nitrogen from the air. Reduce salt content, breakthrough mineralized layer and effectively solve the soil salinization caused by over fertilization.
- INCREASE GROWTH: Improves seed germination and increases root growth development. Hence producing quality flowers and tasty fruits.
- BALANCE NUTRITION: Promotes balanced growth of plants and increases bloom set and size of flowers & fruits. It contains Nitrogen, Potassium, Phosphorus that required by plant growth, and chelating trace elements like Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Boron, Molybdenum, etc. which supply all nutrition in balance.
- DISEASE RESISTANCE: Boosts the immunity and resistance in plants against drought resistance, frost protection and stress recovery.
- DIRECTION TO USE: To make 1 Liter of seaweed Liquid Spray for plants. STEP: 1 Take 3ml of Seaweed liquid extract (Concentrate) and add it to 1 liter of plain water. STEP: 2 Mix them thoroughly until it’s mixed very well. STEP: 3 spray the diluted seaweed liquid all over the plant or apply directly to the Soil. NOTE: Apply the seaweed liquid spray on the plants before sunrise or after sunset. To avoid leaf burn.
Liquid Seaweed Fertilizer For Organic Gardening - Overall Plant Health :
- Liquid seaweed is great nourishment for plants. It has hormones i.e., Auxins, Cytokinins, Gibberellins and many other minerals, vitamins, and enzymes that are natural growth stimulants. These nutrients fuel the plant cells growth, and this results in healthier, stronger, and more disease-resistant plants.
- Liquid seaweed fertilizers have hormones; i.e., Auxins, Cytokinins, Gibberellins, and Betaines contribute to overall plant health. The auxins are a major hormonal component that regulate the development speed of the plant. Auxins tend to increase or delay the growth rate of the plant. It helps the flower buds to unfold on time.
- Naturally seaweed contains macro & micro nutrients, amino acids, rich in trace elements, natural Hormones (Cytokinins, Gibberellins and Auxins) and N-P-K for overall growth for plants. It functions as a catalyst to let the plants to use the sun energy more effectively thereby promoting stronger and healthier growth.
- Seaweed extract is extracted from the selected fresh Brown Alage which is natural, organic and non-toxic using the cold water process method under high pressure, hence retaining all the bio- active and nutrient substances within it.
BENEFITS OF LIQUID SEAWEED EXTRACT :
Improve Seed Germination :
Soaking seeds with liquid seaweed prior to planting will improve seed germination, root growth, and early seedling vigor. Liquid seaweed also can be used as a rooting solution. Place cuttings in a solution of liquid seaweed and water until roots develop, then plant. It reduces transplant shock and speeds root growth.
Improved Fruit and Flower Production
Seaweed fertilizer increases variety crop yields, including potatoes, peppers, cucumbers, strawberries, apples, okra and oranges. It also helps make fruits sweeter and gladiolus flowers larger. These improvements are likely because seaweed contains phosphorous, which is is known for helping with healthy fruit growth.
Encourages Root Health :
Seaweed contains phosphorous, which helps plants develop healthy and strong root systems. Seaweed also improves soil texture, greatly improving drainage and aeration. Plants that grow in soils with good drainage are less likely to have issues with root rot or other diseases caused by excess moisture.
Increases Water Holding :
Alginates (sponge-like starches found in seaweed), hold water droplets near the plant roots, making moisture available to them without drowning them. They also help enrich the soil by feeding a myriad of beneficial microorganisms.
Increases Plant Resistance :
Expect an increased uptake of nutrients from the soil, better resistance to frost and other stress conditions, increased resistance to pests, and best of all, increased yields!
Seaweed fertilizers can be used as a soil treatment. And since most plants absorb their nutrients through the leaves, applying it with a foliar method will benefit the plant even more. As the plant absorbs sunlight, it will also absorb the nutrients in the fertilizer.
Home Compost :
To get these benefits from seaweed, add seaweed to your compost pile or incorporate some seaweed into the soil. Using seaweed for compost improves soil consistency and increases water retention in sandy or grainy soils and may be used as a top or side dressing.