Sparkenzy potting soil | Rich in essential nutrients | Ready to Plant
About potting soil:
- Completely Organic And Does Not Contain Any Harmful Chemicals.
- potting soil with 100% organic fertilizer Contains Coco Peat, Red Soil, Organic Compost And Organic Fertilizers With All Necessary Vital Nutrients., For all indoor/outdoor flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs, and houseplants, Contain Micro And Macro Nutrients.
- Also, Microbes Which Enhance The Soil Properties. Provides four times better growth! Just a glass of water per week Has a Good Water Holding Capacity, Which Allows The Roots Of The Plants To Absorb All The Nutrients Contained In Water.
- Its Antifungal Property Helps The Plants To Grow Healthy. Minimizes soil-borne diseases, pests and weed growth
Why Sparkenzy ??
- Free Shipping
- Cash on Delivery
- No Cost - EMI
- All India Delivery
- 2-Years Warranty
- 7-Days Return
- Lowest Price In the Market
- Using Sanitizer from Production to Delivery
- 24/7-Customer Support (9942152154)
100% Organic Potting Soil Mix
1. Completely organic and does not contain any harmful chemicals.
2. Contains micro and macro nutrients.
3. Has good water holding capacity.
4. Its anti-fungal property helps the plants to grow healthy.
5. Contains microbes that enhance the soil properties
ENRICHED WITH BENEFICIAL MICROBES
This potting soil contains micro and macro-nutrients, which are essential for the growth of plants. Nutrient-rich soil helps the plant give a good yield.
Importance of Organic Potting Soil Mix
- To provide good quality grow soil mix with required nutrients, It has good water holding capacity.
- So the plants get much time to absorb the nutrients present in the water.
- Our Organic potting soil mix contains micro and macro-nutrients which are essential for the growth of plants.
- Our potting Soil mix is purely organic and 100% chemical-free. It contains microbes that enhance soil properties.
- So there is no risk of health hazards. Try the magic of our potting soil mix, and you enjoy a healthy yield.
- As you all know, growing medium plays a vital role in the growth of a plant. The soil is one of the essential components to growing plants, and it serves as the primary source of nutrients for the plants.
- You need to select an appropriate growing medium for the plants which you have selected to grow. In today's concrete world, it isn't easy to get the soil to grow plants.
- If at all you get the soil, it might not contain the required nutrients in it. You need to select good soil to place the saplings.
- Nutrient-rich soil helps the plant give a good yield.